What phone do you have? Do you like your phone or would you like to upgrade it?
I currently have an iPhone 14 Pro. It works perfectly fine and I can’t ask for much more in a phone so I don’t think I will be upgrading any time soon.
I've got Apples and Androids and Apple is easiest for sure to use but the Androids are easier to customize every little aspect of...I mean if I had to choose only one to use forever it has to be Apple just because it's so convenient to use and work with...the Android or fun to mess with and customize and has more apps etc such as the FOSS F-DROID app store etc but even though Apple is locked to only whatever Apple approves it's the ease of use that keeps me from choosing the more customizable Androids...
Well, now I have to take this back. My phone died on my and bit the dust so my husband had to go get me a new phone. I now have the Samsong Galaxy S25. I didn't get the Ultra this time.....I think the Ultra is the one that comes with the stylus. I'm surprised I didn't loose it on my old phone.
I currently use a Motorola Moto G 5g 2024. I got this in August of 2024 and I think this is the last year it's getting security updates so I might get a Google Pixel next. I had an iPhone XR prior to this phone.
I think they all will perform updates, it's unavoidable. It just takes the Samsung phones a little longer to get glitch-y than the iPhones (in my opinion). It's kind of why my hubby switched from an iPhone to a Samsung phone.
I have a Motorola. It's a cheap phone you can get at Wal Mart for $40, usually. It's good enough for what I do and the minutes are $45 more via Straight Talk, the Wal-Mart brand
I have a Motorola. It's a cheap phone you can get at Wal Mart for $40, usually. It's good enough for what I do and the minutes are $45 more via Straight Talk, the Wal-Mart brand
Sounds like we might have the same phone, though mine was $100 when I bought it a couple years ago. I use Total Wireless which is similar to Straight Talk.
My phone has been acting up a bit lately, the gestures aren't working like they should. x_X I have a Moto G 5G from 2024 so it's only a couple years old. The cool thing about this phone is that you can shake it to open the flashlight app but it hasn't been working right. Also do not disturb has been staying on even after I pick up my phone. :\ You lay your phone flat down on the screen to turn on do not disturb and it should turn off as soon as you pick up your phone.